United Hospital Redevelopment Project
About the United Hospital Parcel
The United Hospital parcel is located at 406-408 Boston Post Road/ 999 High Street in the Village of Port Chester. In 2019 the premises were purchased from the previous owner/ developer by Boston Post Road Owner, LLC, an affiliate of Rose Associates Capital Group LLC & Bedrock Real Estate Partners LLC- who remain the current Applicant before the village, today.
As lead agency under the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA), the Village of Port Chester’s Board of Trustees serves as the lead agency who is charged with evaluating and determining the potential environmental impacts of the development. The furtherance of the project and related approvals depend firstly on the completion of the SEQRA process.
The proposed redevelopment of the site includes a mixed-use community comprised of an approximately 0.50-acre open green space surrounded by multi-family buildings with approximately 19,159 s/f of street-level commercial/ retail/ restaurant uses, a 120-key hotel, and 200 age-restricted housing units (90 units of independent living apartments and 100 assisted living apartments). The family component consists of 775 multi-family residential units comprised of 144 efficiency/ studio units, 416 1-bedroom units, and 215 2-bedroom units. The Applicant will offer 10% of the multi-family units as Affordable Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Units in accordance with the Village character-based code. These new residential and commercial uses will be served by 1,020 parking spaces.
- United Hospital Engineering Site Plans_July 2022
- United Hospital_AKRF Site Plan Memo_July 2022
- Stamped Received 1.29.21 Submission Redevelopment of New York United Hospital Medical Center (PDF)
- Architectural Site Plans (PDF)
- Engineering Site Plans (PDF)
- Public Notice - Public Meeting Statement of Work for Rose Associates (PDF)
- SEQRA Lead Agency Notice of Intent - UH 4-5-21 (PDF)
- Ex D. Full Environmental Assessment Form (PDF)
- United Hospital SEQRA Statement of Work (PDF)
- Submission to the Board of Trustees 406-408 Boston Post Rd and 999 High Street (PDF)
- Environmental Assessment Narrative (PDF)