Guidelines for eviction prevention programs for those in public housing authorities in English and Spanish. This program will cover up to 3 months of back rent owed to the public housing authority for those at 30% AMI per the 2022 maximum AMI income guidelines.
Only those who are residents of the 7 Public Housing Authorities in the Westchester County Urban County Consortium are eligible.
These municipal housing authorities are:
Greenburgh Housing Authority
• Mount Kisco Housing Authority
• North Tarrytown Housing Authority
• Peekskill Housing Authority
• Port Chester Housing Authority
• Tarrytown Municipal Housing Authority
• Tuckahoe Housing Authority
For more information contact Westchester County Department of Planning at 914.995.4602