I need an attorney. What do I do?

The Village Attorney does not provide legal services to the general public. You may wish to contact the Westchester County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service or Legal Aid Society of Westchester County or Legal Services of the Hudson Valley.

Show All Answers

1. Can the Village represent private citizens?
2. I was injured or my property was damaged. How do I file a claim against the Village?
3. I need an attorney. What do I do?
4. I have a summons to appear in court. What do I do? How do I get it postponed?
5. What is the difference between the Village Prosecutor and the District Attorney?