COVID-19 TESTING IN WESTCHESTER COUNTY
- Tests can be scheduled here: SCHEDULE YOUR TEST
- Along with hosting a COVID-19 testing center, the Westchester County Center is opening for pediatric vaccinations and booster shots. The Westchester County Department of Health is running the vaccination and booster clinic, with testing occurring at different times than vaccine and booster clinics and will be in a different section of the County Center. Vaccination / Booster Times January 2022
- Vaccination & Booster can be scheduled here: SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
CURRENT VILLAGE OF PORT CHESTER COVID-19 OPERATIONS
- Accessing Village Property
- Temperature Testing & Contact Tracing
Temperature testing and contact tracing practices shall be the practice at the main entrance of Village Hall, Senior Center, and all other village-owned properties when they are open to the public.
- Masks & Face Coverings
ALL members of the public who visit village property must wear a mask while indoors and pursuant to theguidelines setforth in the New York Governor's Mask Mandate.
- Vaccination information
To determine where and how you may be able to receive a vaccination or booster shot for yourself, your children, or another member of your family, please visit the Westchester County Department of Health’s website by CLICKING HERE.
You can also check for vaccine and/ or booster availability at some local locations by CLICKING HERE.
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS (DPW)
- The toter program for refuse collection continues. If you have any questions regarding toter use or other related matters, please contact DPW by dialing 914.939.5207. The village continues to aid with residents who may need extra help in maneuvering their toters around their property; give the office a call to speak to a representative.
- Until further notice, bulk pickup/ green waste will continue as scheduled. A copy of the DPW collection calendar is always available on the department’s section of the village’s website or available for download by CLICKING HERE.
SENIOR CENTER & SERVICES
- The Village of Port Chester Senior Center is operating six (6) days per week and offering in person lunch hours Tuesday – Saturday. The center has also increased its scheduled programming, however in light of the rising COVID-19 positivity rate, the centers' occupancy has been lessened to protect the health and welfare of our patrons and staff. For updates, news, and communications from our staff on the happenings at the senior center, CLICK HERE.
RECREATION & PARKS
- Yes, our parks are open! Make a plan with your family to visit one of our great parks today, just remember, all activities need to adhere to the guidance presented by NY State and the CDC. Although public gatherings have increased as more people have been vaccinated, please exercise caution, and maintain safe social distancing when engaging in sports and athletics.
- Any use of the village’s parks or ball fields for organized events must be approved and permitted through the village’s recreation office. To inquire about how you may reserve some time on our fields or the use of our parks, email Heather Krakowski, Superintendent of Recreation, at [email protected] or call the department directly by dialing 914.939.2354.
- CLICK HERE for more information on about the recreation department’s seasonal programming and events.
- The Building Department can receive calls related to permits, inspections, and general inquiries at 914.939.5203. Please leave a message; messages will be monitored from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Additionally, you may email inquiries to Regina Glennon, Senior Office Assistant to the Building Department at [email protected].
- The Building Department application counter will be open to the public from Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Applications for permits can be found on the Building Department’s section of the village website or by CLICKING HERE. Permits can be delivered in person to the department directly or mailed to Village Hall for processing.
- A New Building Permit Fee Schedule has been adopted and is available on the Building Department’s section of the village website by CLICKING HERE.
- Consultations and meetings for permitting or to resolve Notices of Violations can be performed over the pone by dialing 914.939.5203. Staff will schedule an appointment for you with an inspector.
- If you wish to schedule an inspection, you can do so by dialing 914.939.5203. Staff will schedule an appointment for you with an inspector.
- If you need a Municipal Search Report, requests can be delivered in person to the department directly with a check or mailed to Village Hall for processing.
BOARDS & COMMISSIONS
- The latest information, calendars, and public notices for village boards and commissions are available by CLICKING HERE.
STATE OF EMERGENCY & EXECUTIVE ORDERS