Our twenty-four passenger bus makes it possible for residents to get to and from the Senior Center. For a reservation call 939-4975
The Port Chester Senior Center Nutrition Program and Transportation/Supportive Services are funded through the Village of Port Chester, the US Department of Health and Human Services, the New York State Office for the Aging and the Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services.
DUE TO THE COVID 19 CRISIS, WE HAVE LIMITED TRANSPORTATION AT THIS TIME.
Senior Shopping Shuttle
- Shuttle is available to take residents to the grocery store on Mondays at 1pm.
- Fee: 25 cents Please call (914) 939-4975 for a reservation.
Senior Shuttle is available to take residents to Dr.'s appointments
Tuesdays - 210 Westchester Avenue
- Pick up at your home - between 10:30- 10:45 am
- Drop off at 210 westchester at 11am
- Pick up at 210 at 1pm and return home
- Please make your appoinments between 11am -1pm
Wednesday- 3020 Westchester Avenue & all other local Dr.'s
- Please make your appointment between 11am - 1pm
- Call for reservations.